The protection of Users’ privacy is especially important for FMCode Marek Floriańczyk. This is why www.fmcode.pl Service Users are guaranteed high standards of privacy protection. FMCode Marek Floriańczyk as the data controller takes care of safety of data accessed by Users.
The Administrator’s aim is to inform Users about rights and obligations connected with processing of personal data, especially in view of the content of the new provisions on personal data protection, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), “GDPR”.
A User is every natural person who takes advantage of www.fmcode.pl website or electronic services available on the website.
The Controller of Personal Data collected through the www.fmcode.pl website is FMCode Marek Floriańczyk, Wichrowa 11 04-682 Warszawa, NIP 8261746553, hereinafter referred to as “the Administrator”.
- Using the Service vs protection of personal data
- Using the www.fmcode.pl Service is anonymous and requires neither registration of the User nor transferring any personal data during using the Service which allows the Administrator to identify directly or indirectly the User within the meaning of the provisions on personal data protection, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”.
- The Administrator allows the User only to review the contents of the Internet service. The Administrator does not facilitate within the Service functionalities that allow Users to share directly their personal data. However, the User may make their personal data available through the contact with the Administrator using the contact data provided in the service such as: e-mail, postal address, telephone or by means of establishing commercial relation offering, concluding agreement).
- The Administrator reserves the right to collect and process anonymous statistics concerning Users for familiarizing with their preferences and assessing whether the principles of using the Service are respected. In accordance with the GDPR provisions, the above mentioned data does not constitute personal data, the result being it is not subject to be protected.
- „Cookies” files
- The Administrator informs that during using the Service www.fmcode.pl in the User’s end device short information called „cookies” is recorded. These files contain the computer data as follows: name of the Internet site from which it comes; storing time of it on the User’s end device; record of parameters and statistics and unique number. The search engine in the User’s device redirects the “cookies” files to the Service server.
- The Service uses the „cookies” files in the following scope:
- to maintain technical correctness and continuity of the session between Service server and the User’s end device;
- to optimize and adjust the display of the Internet site on the User’s device;
- to assure safety of using the Internet service;
- to collect statistical data with reference to the visits of the service sites in order to increase the quality of the its structure and contents;
- so that the texts of the commercials and offers displayed on the User’s device are selected for its preferences.
- The www.fmcode.pl service uses two types of „cookies” files: „session” and “fixed”. „Session cookies files” are files which after logging out the service or leaving the service or switching off the search engine are automatically removed from the end device. „Fixed cookies files” are stored on the end device of the User for the period of time defined in the parameters of the “cookies” files or until removing them by the User. These files are installed on the User’s device exclusively with their consent.
- The Administrator of the Service informs that:
- search engines accept installing „cookies” files by default in the User’s end device. The User may, at any time, make a single change or make any change so that the engine could automatically block the service of the „cookies” files or could inform the User about each posting of the “cookies” fies in the end device. Detailed information is placed in the settings of the search engine.
- limiting the „cookies” files may adversely affect the correctness of the information displayed in the service.
- Collected on the User’s end device “cookies” files could be used by collaborated with the Administrator of the Service advertisers or business partners.
- The “cookies” files content does not enable the Administrator of the service to identify the User’s identity.
- Only the Administrator of the Service has the access to the „cookies” files processed by the server.
- Contact information
Moreover, there is a possibility to contact us by post, under the address: Wichrowa 11 04-682 Warszawa.
The last updating of the document took place on 24.06.2020.