While sending an e-mail to the Administrator's address you express consent for attaching your e-mail address to the contact list whose the administrator is FMCode Marek Floriańczyk, Wichrowa 11, 04-682, Warszawa, NIP 8261746553, (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
The data contained in the correspondence, including e-mail address is processed by the Administrator in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (UE) 2016/679 of 27th of April, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (“GDPR”), for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you, in particular to consider inquiries, consider complaints concerning the products or services of the Administrator or for other purposes resulting from the text of your correspondence in accordance with art. 6 it. 1 let. b) GDPR;
- for concluding and realizing any agreement between You and the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 it. 1 let. b) GDPR;
- for realizing the legal obligations of the Administrator towards you defined in GDPR within the meaning of art. 6 it. 1 let. c) GDPR;
- for realizing the Administrator’s marketing actions within the framework of legally justified interest of the Administrator within the meaning of art. 6 it. 1 let. f) GDPR as well as in accordance with your statements of the will concerning marketing communication placed towards the Administrator. The consents given in the scope of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or by the phone for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time without the impact on the compliance with the right to process which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
The person who makes the data available shall have the right to demand from the Administrator the access to data that refers to them to correct it, remove or limit processing and the right to lodge an objection toward processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Shared personal data is not transferred by the Administrator to third persons.
The Administrator stores personal data for a period which is necessary for achieving defined purposes,i.e.:
- for the period of conducting business activity by the Administrator.
In case of any questions or problems connected with processing personal data one should contact the Administrator at the following address: